CURBSIDE SAFETY RULES
Arrival & Dismissal
We have designed a staggered arrival and dismissal system since there is no parking lot.
Please follow our rules to keep everyone safe.
STAY IN LINE. STAY IN YOUR CAR.
Please make sure everyone who transports your child is aware of our curbside rules:
- Arrive at your child’s designated 10 minute time period.
- Wait for a teacher to help your child out of/into your car.
- The driver must buckle the student’s seat belt.
- Children can board or leave a vehicle only on the curbside of the street.
- From 8AM until 4PM there is no parking or standing in front of the school.
- If you wish to enter the building or wait for someone who went into the building please park elsewhere legally or pull up the hill (above the church driveway where there is a 15 minute parking limit.)
- When a car parks or stands “for just a minute” it disrupts the safe flow of traffic.
- Parents are responsible for transporting their children to and from school.
- We will accept your child from anyone who brings him but will only release him to you or to those on your “Permission to Pick Up” form.
- Please keep it accurate and updated.
- Call us if you will be late so that we can prepare your child and avert panic.
Toddler & Pre-school Classes
8:00AM - 8:10AM 3:50PM - 4:00PM
9:00AM - 9:10AM 11:15AM - 11:25AM
8:40AM - 8:50AM 11:25AM - 11:25PM